The Scary Elevator!
People’s reactions were funny. Some would say, “I’m not riding in THAT! It’s Scary”
The Elevator just goes up one floor. A great feature that we use surprisingly often.
But it didn’t look welcoming. Dark paneling with a single, overhead florescent light that vibrated and hummed as if designed to annoy.
The Fix was simple:
- Remove the old light fixture and install four small LED spotlights to wash down the walls.
- A ceiling medallion worked great to cover the holes from the old light.
- Remove that hideous wall telephone. I don’t have telephone line service anyway.
- Paint the walls to match the hallway; a pleasant light sandy color.
- Add some “Artwork”. Makes people forget it’s a small elevator.